Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Brian Chidarikire


-->
Name: Brian
Surname: Chidarikire
About me:
I joined Sungano in 2006, and served in the executive committee as I.T. and communications officer. I worked with the group through the successful tuck-shop project and other community projects such the Old Peoples Home.
Sungano and Cornerstone became part of my life due to the projects that we were running with. Not only did it give me something to do and focus on to make it work, it gave other youths something to do as well. I was challenged to reach out to the youth in my community so that they would share in this great group that was changing the livelihoods of teenagers. The commitment of Cornerstone members was Out of this World.
Stevenage 2008
I hope this trip is a success.  If we achieve the interaction with the Stevenage society, and get to grasp their way of life as we also show them ours; That we get to establish stronger relations on a City to City level, Group level, and on a personal level, make friends, who will not be lost, but friends who will keep the friendship and the Spirit of Sunstone going. And most of all; that we realize that God has brought us together in one faith, then that would have been a successful trip for me.
I also hope to learn as much about Stevenage as I can in the short time that we have, and be able to give a clear and accurate report when I return home.
I love playing drums too, as I have a passion for music.
I used to collect stamps but now I have no idea where that box is.

No comments: