Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Chipo Maposa



Name: Chipo Maposa

Sex: Female

Age: 21 Years

Favorites: Singing, reading novels and magazines, talking and fellowshipping with fellow youths

Foods: I don’t take sea food except for fresh water fish.


About me

I am the last of a family of six. I was born on the 15th of March 1987. I started living n Kadoma in 1999.

When I was in grade 6 my teacher introduced me to the Kadoma Stevenage link association and thank God the link became responsible for my school fees and my school uniforms. Thus from 1999 till 2006, I have been a beneficiary of the Link under its school fees programme. In 2004 I joined Sungano youth group and became the chairperson.

I am currently studying Law with the University of Zimbabwe and God is helping me very much. I came to know the Lord in 2001 and each year he is doing great things in my life.


My Goals

It’s my desire to continue working Sungano so that many youths get to know the Lord. I also intend to help fellow youths achieve their goals through Sungano Pioneered Projects as well as helping the old and needy in Kadoma and Zimbabwe at Large. This, I hope, will be strengthened by the October visit.

I hope to meet fellow youths in Stevenage and get to establish strong relationships. these will see the growing of the Kadoma Stevenage Link and Sunstone to be precise.


No comments: