Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Cosmas Matirira

Name: Cosmas Paradzai

Surname: Matirira

D.O.B.: 31 August 1980

Age: 28

Sex: Male

Marital Status: Single

Sports: Soccer (Midfielder)/Right Winger, Valley ball

Food: I do not like cheese and sea food.

Hobbies: Writing, Reading, meeting people and sharing ideas.

Music: Gospel

Joined Sungano: 2007

Deputy Editor: Sungano’s “Sun Go News Magazine”

Vice Chairman: Sungano Young writers association.


About me

I was born in a Christian family but I received Christ when I was 13 years old. Since then there was no turning back. God was in control and he still is. In 2003 I joined Kadoma Baptist church as a church worker, and I am still with them. God is blessing me with friends especially from Sungano which has brought a great change in my prayer patterns. I did not know how to pray in group but now I pray through bible study, prayer meetings youth and in young adults. I see things differently now, how to handle criticism, conflicts and challenges. Proverbs 3:5-6, has been my eye opener in my life.


I am hoping to establish relationships with other young people from a different culture and background. Above all, to bring them to the serving Knowledge of Christ.

No comments: