Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Marionette Karombe

Name: Marionette Karombe

Sex: Female

Age: 43

Church: Dutch Reformed Church in Zimbabwe

Fears: I fear reptiles, Tortoises and Chameleons

Foods: I don’t eat sea food


Hallo Guys

i have been a resident of Kadoma since 1995. I joined Sungano in 1997 as its secretary. I have worked with the group as coordinator since then. This is my third visit to Stevenage and I thank God for this.

Professionally I am a primary school teacher and have upgraded myself. Now I am teaching at Rimuka 2 High School. I enjoy working with youths, both at school and at church. I am also a Sunday school teacher.


The Visit

What I expect to gain from the visit is strong friendship with new and old friends. I also want to be enriched as I go to schools since I am a teacher.


Testimony

In my life I have seen the work of the Lord in these difficult times. I was able to build and complete my house. When I am facing financial problems, I have always seen a helping hand and I know that its our awesome God who provides for me. I want to thank God for allowing me to work with Sungano and I will continue to worship him.

No comments: