Saturday, September 27, 2008

Raymond Karombe

Name: Raymond Karombe

Age: 20 Years Old

Marital Status: Single

Church: Dutch Reformed Church

Joined Sungano: 2001

About Me:

I love sharing jokes and socializing with people of all age groups. I enjoy mostly meeting youths and having lots of fun.

Food: I love food like no ones business. I eat all types of food, sea food, sadza, pizza, and all that you think I may not eat.

Music: I love music because music makes the world goes round- not Money! Although I cannot sing but I do enjoy listening to music. I like Gospel music, R&B and soul.

Dancing: I am the master of break dancing and on the dance floor ii do all kinds of moves and tricks. I would also love it if someone would teach me new moves.

Sports: Soccer, basketball, tennis and swimming. I would also love to try snowboarding and surfing if I get the opportunity.

I watch a lot of comedies, and am so interested in learning more about computers. I just completed my A’ levels and next year I will be going to college. I wish to study Geology because I have an interest in mining and industrial work.

No comments: