Wednesday, September 24, 2008

McNeil Mugodi

Name: McNeil Kudzai

Surname: Mugodi

D.O.B. 22 November 1989

Age: 18 years

Occupation: Student (Form Six, Accounts, Economics and Management of Business)

Hobbies: Listening to Music, watching T.V. , Eating, Interacting with People.

Favorite Sports: Tennis, Cricket, Soccer, Volleyball

Favorite Activities: Reading my bible, Christian Literature and Eating (Again)

Motivator: Micah 7:7


Testimony

I have not always been the McNeil I am right now; I was once a rebel against the Lord. If I think about it now, I am shocked that of all the things that God did for me, is doing for me, and will do for me, how could I rebel against him? Three years ago I lived a self centered life, went t church just to please my family and was always concerned about my ego. It was only in 2006 that I realized that there was a loving father whose loving arms were opened wide waiting for me to run inside. My friend I in our fourth year in high school, started to lead a bible study in school. That is when the Lord purged my heart because I had taught the other kids not to do the very same things that I was doing. Our preacher said, you cannot teach what you don’t know, nor lead where you don’t go. I taught and led though i was just a hypocrite. I came to a point where I fell on my knees and asked God to take me back and because of what Jesus did on the cross, God took me back. Now I live an abundant life filled with joy that the world cannot give or take. God has given me Pastor Darren Pickard to lead me in Kadoma Baptist Church


Sungano

I joined Sungano mid year in 2007 but I have no words to describe what Sungano means to me. I have found friends, Joy, and with cornerstone giving us support, I am too blessed to be stressed.

I hope to experience the other part of the world and blend in with the culture so as to enjoy what God has created. Meeting and making new friends, young or old, I just want to develop a close relationship. 1 Corinthians 13:13

No comments: