Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tembo Chingaona

Name: Tembo Chingaona

Born: 22 August 1981

Hobbies: Listening to music, reading and playing my keyboard.

Music: Gospel

Sports: Soccer and Basketball

Role in Sungano: Chairperson

Joined Sungano: 2004

Church: Apostolic Church of Pentecost


ABOUT ME

I was born in a Christian Family. I am a singer and was in the school choir from primary school. I am a youth leader at church and I am also choir master and the praise and worship leader. I have been leading at my church since 2000 and was praise and worship leader since 2003.i sometimes preach at church and also at youth services.

I am expecting to learn a lot from the trip to U.K. and I believe that I am going to be a blessing to the youth there. It will be a great experience for me.


Likes

I like potatoes, rice, chicken, pork, sadza, vegetables beef, fish, ….

In fruits I love oranges, apples, bananas….

I drink both black coffee and tea.

No comments: